Smallholder Grass Mixture
Specialist Mixture. A blend of dense and hard wearing grasses suitable for all classes of stock, including pigs and poultry.
- 15% FENNEMA Mid-Season Perennial Ryegrass
- 15% PORTSTEWART Late Perennial Ryegrass
- 8% ELGON Late Perennial Ryegrass (T)
- 20% MONDIAL Amenity Perennial Ryegrass
- 15% DARIMO Meadow Fescue
- 15% FRANKLIN Creeping Red Fescue
- 7% ERECTA Timothy
- 5% GRASSLANDS BOUNTY White Clover
- 100% 15 kg / acre
- Will offer long season grazing over a number of years
- If closed off a high quality hay cut can also be achieved
- Ideal for light grazers such as pigs and poultry or for low stocking rates of sheep and cattle
- Includes white clover for nitrogen fixation
- A fail-safe mixture designed especially for low input systems
- For horse only paddocks, use Equipaddock
- Price shown is for one unit/acre
Price includes P&P at £3.50 per unit.
All prices include VAT.
Before ordering, please check our terms and conditions.